Hot Paintball Girls

sweet soft Malaysian girls playing extreme paintball....guys dare to challenge?

CLICK ON ANY GOOGLE LINK BELLOW TO SUPPORT THIS BLOG

:-

This Blog Followers

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Girl's guide to play paintball


By: Lisa Magedler

I noticed that during my experience in paintball most girls (my apologies to those who actually know how to shoot a gun) act somewhat differently than boys. So I would like to offer some advice for girls on how to respectfully play paintball so as not to be mocked or laughed at by the opposite sex.

Regularly wipe your mask. The mask will become foggy as you play, blocking your view of your opponent and thus making any tree appear to be someone on the opposite team. Look carefully to see if it is in fact an enemy or simply a tree. If you continually shoot the tree and yell at it, and it does not move, and others have begun laughing at you, you should probably clean your mask.

But for God's sake, do NOT take the mask off while on the field! This will result in you sporting an eye patch where your eyeball used to be.

Make sure you speak the language of the people you are playing with. If you do not, you may find that you are still shooting at the tree you mistook for the enemy, while everybody is yelling at you "The game is over!"

Also, "Cover me!" is different than, "It's over!" It's important to be able to tell the difference between the two. If you misunderstand "cover me" for "game over," you could be the idiot charging toward the opposite end of the field stumbling on paintball guns because of your foggy mask.

Getting shot hurts. Like hell. Don't cry and complain. That is bad and you will never be allowed to play again.

Advance, advance, advance. Do not hide in the back where you started from because:

a) That's where guys from the opposite team go first because they know that all girls hide in the back.

b) You will not hear that "The game is over!" yell from so far in the back.

c) Every tree from that far back looks like a person, you must advance in order to shoot a REAL person.

d) You will get dirty. Do not wear nice clothes. Wear something you don't care about, like your boyfriend's clothes.

Well ladies, I wish you luck on your endeavors. If you follow these tips, you will surely come out as the man with the least bruises.

Lisa Magedler is a junior majoring in creative writing. She is still recovering after
embarrassing herself in paintball and may be contacted at l.magedler@umiami.edu

note: the opinion the writer is not necessarily my opinion or my way of playing....hmmm see ya guy...muaahhh!

9 ulasan:

Anonymous said...

hi cute

Unknown said...

I rarely see girls advance in paintball but in gambir since there are a lot of barricades girls are better at ambushing rushers as they pass by.

My advice to the girls and ladies playing; pick a partner, stick to your partner cause nothing makes you more braver when facing hordes of crazed men coming at you with pseudo gun blazing than a buddy to cling together with as you squeal ;).

Unknown said...

I am arranging a paintball session for my basketball gang and would like to know if your gang are up for a challenge.

My gang is mostly above 35 years old professionals(with some sponsored youngsters) with great sense of humour. Casual paintballers centered on inflicting pain and bruising egoes :-)

With bellies sticking out and shiny heads giving away their hideout, they would be quite an easy prey. Some too big, they had to roll sideways!!!

There would be about ten of us.

If interested, e-mail me at muhamadyazdi@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love seeing girls play, though most I see are in it because of harassment from their boyfriends or are just one out of a party of people, I do enjoy seeing the sport open to both genders.

In fact I tend to notice the more experienced girls tend to be more dependable then most and seem to know that they're doing

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the tips, i really wanna play but i didn't wanna look like a complete idiot out there! thanks

Musang Recon said...

I like your blog.

Mostly that happens during woodsball game where trees sometimes look like human.

Advancing is critical to stay winning and staying alive most of the time.

Once of these days, we might be playing together.

Cheers... :)

Anonymous said...

This isn't that great of advice. I am a girl, I work at a paintball field and have played for 4 years. I have never seen a man mock a girl in paintball. If you are mocked or laughed at it is because of who you are as a person. People need to realize that the sport is like any other sport, if you have questions ask, people will help you. As far as masks fogging, there is such thing as antifog and most if not all paintball parks carry them. If any one is local to the Sacramento, Ca area, come out to Capital Edge Paintball Park, home of the Beast Man, Dave Baines. It is the best field I have seen and people are so nice there are lots of girls that come out and everyone is so helpful. I promise you won't leave unhappy.

Anonymous said...

I wish icould play well...

Anonymous said...

just some practise just like I did and you'll be a paintball master! No that I am I need more practise :D